High Quality Orthodontic Treatment in Griffin & Locust Grove, GA
At Lindsey Orthodontics, we believe nothing should stand between you and a beautiful, healthy smile that you can feel proud of in any situation. That's why Dr. Lindsey and our highly trained team of orthodontic specialists work hard to design specialized treatment plans that perfectly suit each patient's unique orthodontic needs, and why we strive to make use of the most advanced orthodontic technologies to ensure that our treatments are as safe, effective, and convenient as possible. And while you may think orthodontic treatment is synonymous with braces, there's an exciting alternative that's quickly gaining popularity with patients of all ages: Invisalign.
Clearly Different Orthodontic Treatment
With Invisalign, you can achieve a beautiful new smile without the metal brackets and wires of braces. That's because Invisalign relies on a series of clear, removable trays called aligners to straighten teeth. The aligners are virtually invisible when worn, so no one has to know you're straightening your teeth, and they're easy to pop in and out for eating, drinking, brushing, and flossing, meaning you can still enjoy your favorite foods and maintaining proper oral hygiene is a breeze. But those are just the beginning of the benefits of Invisalign! Watch the video below to learn more about how Invisalign can revolutionize your smile without disrupting your life.
How Invisalign Works
Invisalign can handle a wide variety of orthodontic problems, and each patient's treatment time, process, and experience will vary based on their unique orthodontic needs. For most patients, though, the treatment process will look like this:
- Your first step is to visit Dr. Lindsey for a comprehensive orthodontic evaluation. During this appointment, we'll perform a detailed examination of your mouth and make a diagnosis on your unique orthodontic situation.
- Based on your diagnosis, lifestyle, and personal preferences, Dr. Lindsey will work with you to determine if Invisalign is the right choice for you. If you do decide to go with Invisalign, then now the treatment process truly begins!
- Based off of our diagnosis, we'll create a treatment plan for moving your teeth into new positions for a beautiful, healthy new smile.
- We'll then break up that plan into two-week increments and have your own set of aligners custom-manufactured to fit your bite.
- You'll wear your aligners for 20-22 hours a day and switch to a new set every two weeks. With each new pair, your teeth will move closer to their final positions.
- Once you finish your final pair of aligners, your treatment is finished - your new smile is yours to keep for years to come!
Contact Your Locust Grove, Griffin, and McDonough Invisalign Provider
Invisalign offers an exciting alternative to braces with a unique set of conveniences and advantages, and it's popular with everyone from socially-conscious teenagers to busy adult professionals. If you're ready to revitalize your smile and your life without the hassle of braces, we're here to help! Our Invisalign services are offered to patients from all around Locust Grove and Griffin, including Zebulon, Jackson, and McDonough, GA. Feel free to call us at 678.688.4467 with any questions, reach out to us at our contact page, or use our easy online form to schedule an appointment at either of our offices. We can't wait to hear from you!