When you’re looking for an orthodontist that services Locust Grove, Griffin and the surrounding communities, it’s our goal at Lindsey Orthodontics to offer excellence in the field of orthodontics. Dr. Charles A. Lindsey and the entire staff at Lindsey Orthodontics are glad to provide a welcoming and family-friendly environment that’s perfect for patients of all ages, including the adolescents in the family. Adolescents make up the most popular age group to receive orthodontic treatment. This is because during a child’s adolescence, all of the permanent teeth have finally grown in, making it the perfect time to start orthodontic treatment.
Our Orthodontic Treatments
As your trusted Griffin and Locust Grove, GA orthodontist, we’re proud to offer a comprehensive selection of orthodontic treatments. Dr. Lindsey will be glad to go over your orthodontic situation before proceeding with the treatment. Some of the factors that may go into your choice include treatment time, appearance, cost, and lifestyle factors. Our most popular treatments for teens include the following:
- Retention – If a full set of braces isn’t necessary, we may recommend retention. Because retainers are removable, it’s important to keep track of them; losing them can lead to additional treatment time and expenses.
- Metal Braces – These are the most popular orthodontic treatment and for a good reason too. Metal braces are a proven treatment that’s effective against even the more complicated orthodontic problems. They’re sturdy, reliable, and also affordable.
- Invisalign Teen – This treatment is a great choice for teenagers who may be nervous about being seen with braces. Invisalign’s aligners are clear, meaning that they’ll allow for a virtually discreet treatment process. Also, they’re removable, which allows a patient to eat whatever he or she wants. Dr. Lindsey is an Elite Provider of Invisalign, which means that he’s developed a mastery of treating patients with this orthodontic treatment.
Benefits of Adolescent Treatment
Some of the benefits of receiving orthodontic treatment during adolescence include the following:
- Because many of your child’s peers will be undergoing orthodontic treatment, there’s no negative stigma involved with wearing braces at this age.
- Your teenager’s face and jaw are still developing, which will make it easier to treat orthodontic problems.
- In addition, the procedure will be quicker because your teen will have a higher metabolism.
Contact Your Locust Grove and Griffin, GA Orthodontist Today!
If you’re interested in scheduling an appointment with us, we encourage you to fill out our online appointment request form. Alternatively, you can give us a call at one of our two convenient locations. Our Griffin, GA office phone number is (678) 688-4467 and our Locust Grove, GA office phone number is (770) 914-7994. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We can’t wait to hear from you!